Broadcast Electronics’ HD Radio transmitters and generators are the choice for a majority of the converted radio stations in the U.S. and a large number of broadcast facilities overseas. Operating efficiency, easy configurability and on-the-fly operability are just a few of the reasons why.
- Configurable for FM, HD Radio or FM+HD
- Cost-effective implementation
- HD power boost adaptable
- High-pressure, low-volume cooling
- Linear IPA for exceptional efficiency
- Integrated exciter with pre-correction for spectral integrity
- Plug-in HD Radio Exgine
- Frequency agile
- Failsafe and redundancy built-in
- Power features in a small footprint
- Easy to use, advanced instrumentation
- True proportional VSWR foldback for even the most extreme antenna loads
- Multicast and datacast ready
In addition to BE transmitters designed specifically for HD Radio operation, all BE AM and FM transmitters are HD Radio ready and easily upgradable to broadcast in-band on-channel (IBOC).